Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pre-departure ramblings

Welcome to my blog for the upcoming semester! This will follow me through my adventures as I spend the next semester in Nantes, France, the 6th largest city in Paris about 2.5 hrs southwest of Paris. Hopefully I will remember how to speak French in the next few days--or rather learn it in the next few months...

Currently my room looks like a hurricane hit it and all of my clothing and most other possessions are out on the ground as I decide what I should bring and what I wouldn't actually miss terribly in the next 5 months.

I depart on Tuesday morning from Newark airport, connect in Chicago (? why?) and end up in Paris on Wednesday morning.

I've already received info and a letter from my host family, they look nice, 15 girl, 14 boy 13 girl and 9 boy.

So now I should go sleep so that I can spend tomorrow packing.

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. I added your blog to my google reader :)
    HAVE FUN DARLIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy bloggity blog! Can't wait to hear all the news.

    ReplyDelete